27 February 2011

Love – redefining the word love

heart-shaped-cloud1I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the duality of conditional-unconditional – instead of realizing Love is. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live the definition of love – the way the definition of love was taught to me. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mistake the love I perceived as love for Love. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that what I learned to be love – is actually what I need to survive.

 

Definition of love - how I was taught by example & experience:

  • There is a limit to how much love I am able to receive or give
  • I must be a good girl to be qualified to receive love
  • I am obligated to love my parents
  • I am not allowed to say or think nasty things about my parents= not loving
  • To love is to please (=being considered a good kid)
  • Love is not given freely and in abundance
  • I am obligated to love my sisters and other family
  • Love is: being faithful = you should not love someone else as much or at all
  • Love is being loyal - at all cost
  • I am not supposed to love strangers
  • I am not supposed to love for no reason
  • To love someone is to hurt someone and getting hurt
  • To love is to be dependent = token of love ‘I can’t live without you’

 

Definition of love – dictionary:

  • A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
  • A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
  1. Sexual passion.
  2. Sexual intercourse.
  3. A love affair.
  • An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
  • A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.

 

New definition of love:

  • Love is unconditional – otherwise it is not love, but conditions.
  • There are no restrictions nor rules to how and whom to love.
  • There is enough Love for everyone.
  • Love is not restricted to a certain time; love is every minute of the day.
  • Loyalty is not to be mistaken for Love: loyalty is restraining Love.
  • Love does not harm nor does Love restrain expression.
  • Love is not a reward – Love simply is.
  • Love cannot be bought – it is free and abundant.
  • Someone withholding his love, is not Loving.
  • Love is not soothing – but can be like a wip: to do whatever is necessary to wake you up from dreaming.
  • Love has always the best interest for all at heart – never mistake self-interest for Love.
  • Sex is not Love – sex is a physical expression.
  • Love does not choose: either love all or love is not.
  • Love is; taking responsibility for who and what you are.
  • Loving yourself = Loving your neighbour as yourself; otherwise it is not Love, but self-interest.
  • Love is restraining yourself from harmful actions.

 

 

Self Corrective Statements

  • When and as I see myself participating in conditional loving – I stop, I breathe. I realize I am not acting in love but in self-interest. I realize love is without conditions or love is not. I let go of conditions. I stand stable as the directive force – here.
  • When and as I see myself participating in love that is hiding what is here – I stop, I breathe. I realize I am not acting in love but in self-interest. I realize love is embracing whatever is here, in reality. I let go of hiding. I stand as embracing what is here. I am the directive force – here.
  • When and as I see myself participating in love that is restricted to family and friends – I stop, I breathe. I realize I am not acting in love but in self-interest. I realize I am restricting myself and all. I investigate how to let go of the restriction of family and friend-bonds. I breathe. I stand as the directive force – here.
  • When and as I see myself participating in back chat – in thought, words or action – I stop, I breathe. I realize I am not acting in love but in self-interest. I let go of the back chat for I realize I am participating in harming life. I am the directive force – here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...