08 April 2008

Words: trust

I trust me. Life can trust me. I can be trusted. Trust.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself not to trust me. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put my trust in things outside me more than I trust me within. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself not to trust my ability for common sense. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distrust my discernment (onderscheidingsvermogen). I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to linger for so long because of being in doubt of me, myself.

Ouch, that hurts! I have actually distrusted myself severely for the last 9 years... Living with this not being able to really really trust me, wow, that has been very painful... that's what is this hole in me, me missing me...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...