09 March 2008

Missing Children - War Slaves...

Just watched the Missing Children vlogs, the War slaves children, and oh my god, this is horrible! I am feeling sick in the stomach. These things are happening under our noses! Here in Europe too! This child spoke of Bosnië...
I will subtitle these vids and post in Dutch/Belgium video sites - people should know about this, although they probably wont believe it.... but maybe they will start think about it and put 1 and 1 together.
For me, I react very strongly to these vids. Don't know yet how to handle this.
Do not want to surpress this feeling of horror - must go through it, face it, then act where actions can be taken. But first of all, forgive myself for my ignorance, my trust in the 'goodness' of human beings....

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting from myself to believe that humans aren't capable of doing these horrible things to children.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting from myself not wanting to believe that human beings are capable of doing such horrible things to children because that would disturb me so much that I didn't want to live anymore.

I feel like I am punched in the stomach very very hard. It's been over a year now that I decided that I wanted to know the truth about human beings in this world, the Illuminati stuff, NWO, satanists, the whole conspiracy theory and proved 9/11. Have felt sick quite often, still feel I can't take it in completely. More like a nightmare expecting to wake up and feeling relieved that it was just me capable of imagining horrible things, so I must be the one that is horrible, not the world! I wished that was true, just me being horrible, not the world. So it would be a small thing not worldwide.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting from myself

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...