25 January 2008

Adults lies

Dj asked me this morning if I knew that schoolteachers very often lied. "Well, I guess, everyone lies every once in a while. Don't know about your schoolteacher?" "Yes, she lied, I saw on the internet that she wasn't telling the truth, I looked it up" "She probably wasn't lying deliberately, she thought what she was saying was the truth." "Oh yeah, but it's a lie anyway."

Then I shut up, because he was seeing it very clear. You can never be sure if something is the truth, you must be aware of that, so you wont make statements as if they are the complete thruth, like so many people do, especially schoolteachers. Always make a note that it is your momentarily truth, not the absolute truth. Ignorance isn't an excuse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...